This is a simple php script to tweet on twitter using Cron Job
- You should have an app created with Twitter ., if not, go to http://dev.twitter.com. Create a new app.
- In cron.php page, copy and place the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token and Access Secret from the Application.
- Now you've everything that needed to be running for the php code and all you need more is to set a cron job command at your server to run the php script.
- Goto your server (hosting provider cpanel) and check for something like "Cron Jobs".
- Add a New Cron Job, with the common settings like specify the time intervals and route the cron.php page on your server to the command.
For Example: php /home/username/public_html/folder/cron.php