- resolve username references in tray menu titles
- added a option to trim the username in tray menu if the username and entry title is longer than 25 character
Merge PR #36
- Reorganized the repository, so I could add a separate test project (
KeeTrayTOTP.Tests.csproj) in order to test functionality in the future
Create-Plgx.cmdin favor of a build configuration (
ReleasePlgx) which will create the plugin.
- Reference Keepass via a nuget package so CI is more feasible.
- Add support for KeePass 2.42. A lot of menu items were (re)moved and this plugin did not follow the recommendations for adding items to the main menu. As a consequence a plugin is allowed to add one item to the plugin and the menu items of this plugin are now moved one level deeper.
- Start with cleaning up the code and create one consistent style.
- Fix one cross-thread UI update issue.