This is a dark iTerm theme with glowing colors.
baskerville made a nice .Xdefaults-to-iTerm2 script. More themes on his github.
- Install the latest iTerm2.app (iTerm2 download the latest Build)
- Type CMD+i or CMD+,
- Navigate to Colors tab
- Click on Load Presets... and Import... and import 'hardcore.itermcolors'
- Click again on Load Presets... and switch to "hardcore"
Q: How do I install iTerm2 from SVN?
- Install XCode
- Open your Terminal and type: svn checkout http://iterm2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ iterm2-read-only
- go to /path/to/iterm2-read-only/iTerm.xcodeproj and open iTerm.xcodeproj
- run the code (click on compile button)
- after compiling without errors iTerm.app is located in */iterm2-read-only/build/Development
Q: How can I talk to you?
- Jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: irc.freenode.net #macosx (for german users ##macintosh.de (yes two ##)
Greetz & Beats