Stuff you'd love to see in Tilt
- perhaps a zoom control that isolates a dom node and its children only
- would be nice if you could turn nodes on or off, to see how they affect the page OR
- when the element is highlighted, make it detached (elements below or above it would move farther way from it, letting it shine)
- Adobe Flash Player animation doesn't appear. Youtube is fine, but the .swf files...
- using a joystick API for JS to control the visualization
- write a COLLADA to DOM importer/exporter!
- using head tracking from a webcam to modify the perspective on a webpage: http://www.filosophy.org/projects/3dpage/ by Filip Zembowicz
- create some DOM art, so that it looks amazing in Tilt
- when we have live updates, we might even create Tilt movies!
- expose/ spaces/ mission control/ speed dial? that would be awesome!
- audio rendering?
- a haptic map device so that we can feel the page in 3D
- the back of the webpage itself should, instead of a mirror image, display the entire source code