Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Stuff you'd love to see in Tilt
- perhaps a zoom control that isolates a dom node and its children only
- would be nice if you could turn nodes on or off, to see how they affect the page OR
- when the element is highlighted, make it detached (elements below or above it would move farther way from it, letting it shine)
- Adobe Flash Player animation doesn't appear. Youtube is fine, but the .swf files...
- using a joystick API for JS to control the visualization
- write a COLLADA to DOM importer/exporter!
- using head tracking from a webcam to modify the perspective on a webpage: http://www.filosophy.org/projects/3dpage/ by Filip Zembowicz
- create some DOM art, so that it looks amazing in Tilt
- when we have live updates, we might even create Tilt movies!
- expose/ spaces/ mission control/ speed dial? that would be awesome!
- audio rendering?
- a haptic map device so that we can feel the page in 3D
- the back of the webpage itself should, instead of a mirror image, display the entire source code