AOSE - Agent-Oriented Software Engineering
This is my final project for the AOSE class. It's a simulation involving a criminal, a civilian, a fire fighter and a police officer.
You can watch the simulation here
Meet The Agents
- Moves randomly across the board in any four directions: up, down, left and right.
- Has a 1/6 chances of starting a fire.
- Can get trapped in his own fire.
- Can walk in the Police Officer and get arrested.
- Moves from top to bottom, left to right. When he reaches the bottom, he goes back to the top.
- If he sees a fire he stops and calls the Firefighter.
- If he sees the criminal, he calls the Police Officer informing the position he saw him.
- Stays still until called about a fire.
- When called, move to the position where the fire was spoted.
- If he passes another fire in the way, he puts it out.
- If he sees the Criminal, he calls the Police Officer informing the position he saw him.
The Police Officer
- Stays still until called about the Criminal.
- When called, he moves to the position the criminal was last seen.
- If he sees a fire he stop and calls the Firefighter.
- If he sees the criminal he arrestes him.
The simulation is over when the criminal gets arrested.