Hi there, I'm Victor Vogelpoel
I am a solution architect, software developer and avid PowerShell scripter, working from home in the middle of The Netherlands.
- I'm currently working as a technical consultant at The One and GeONE, where I build integration solutions for clients with .NET, PowerShell and M-Files Intelligent Document Management.
- I use daily:
.NET (Core), Visual Studio, OneNote, Araxis Merge.
- Administering and maintaining a letter generator for a semi-public company.
- Learning about integration solutions with M-Files (eg REST API, vault application).
- Learning more about application solution architecture, like Clean Architecture.
- Working on some very nice logging and development helpers for M-Files related topics.
- Researching topics to improving productivity, project quality/process and technical skills.
- Became a member of the Serilog contrib team.
- [work in progress] Created a Serilog sink that logs events to an M-Files vault: Serilog.Sinks.MFilesObject.
- Created a Serilog sink wrapper to write to the Windows EventLog using the SysUtils.ReportXToEventLog() in an M-Files Vault Application: Serilog.Sinks.MFilesSysUtilsEventLog.
- Created a Serilog sink wrapper to emit formatted log events to a delegate: Serilog.Sinks.DelegatingText.
- Started a repository to show practical M-Files COM/REST API application platform use in console and vault application programs: https://github.com/victorvogelpoel/practical-m-files.