I am a solution architect, C# .NET software developer and avid PowerShell scripter, currently working from home in the middle of The Netherlands.
- I use daily:
PowerShell, Visual Studio (Code), OneNote, Araxis Merge.
- I work for Team Rockstars IT as a .NET backend software engineer and an aspiring Azure DevOps engineer.
- Priorly, I was a technical consultant, building integration solutions for customers with .NET, PowerShell and M-Files Intelligent Document Management, doing very large document migrations, and working at semi-government company Het CAK, where I managed a letter generator for several health insurance citizen regulations.
- See my LinkedIn profile for my experiences.
- Working on a very large, very complex application in the Enforcement domain at Conclusion Confidential.
- Learning more about application solution architecture, team topologies, team flow and leadership.
- Researching topics to improving products, techniques, processes and traits, see Awesome blogs and authors
- I became a member of the Serilog contrib team.
- Created a Serilog sink that logs events to an M-Files vault: Serilog.Sinks.MFilesObject.
- Created a Serilog sink wrapper that uses M-Files VAF SysUtils.ReportXToEventLog() to write to the Windows EventLog in a Vault Application: Serilog.Sinks.MFilesSysUtilsEventLog.
- Created a Serilog sink wrapper to emit formatted log events to a delegate: Serilog.Sinks.DelegatingText.
- Started a repository to show practical M-Files COM/REST API application platform use in console and vault application programs: https://github.com/victorvogelpoel/practical-m-files.
- Working on some very nice logging and development helpers for M-Files related topics.