The Viddler Moodle Filter
This Moodle Filter makes it possible to use Viddler's ShortCode embed code to embed video directly into your Moodle LMS.
- Download the latest version of the Viddler Moodle Filter.
- Transfer the entire /viddler/ directory into your /filter/ directory on your Moodle installation.
- In Moodle go to Site Administration > Plugins > Filters > Manage Filters
- Enable the Viddler Moodle Filter to "On".
- Test the filter by pasting this code into a post: [viddler id=788bbf00 w=437 h=288]
How to use
Simply copy the ShortCode embed code from Viddler.com and paste it into your post on Moodle. Example ShortCode embed code: [viddler id=788bbf00 w=437 h=288]
This outputs an iframe embed code.
How it works
The filter_viddler in filter.php simply extends Moodle's built-in moodle_text_filter which filters text upon publishing. The /lang/en/filter_viddler.php contains a text string which Moodle's Admin area uses to name the plugin properly.
- 0.1 24 May 2012
- Initial commit.
- Accepts simple ShortCode [viddler id=viddler_id w=width h=height]