- Fixed a race condition that would cause videos to fail in Firefox (view)
- Fixed an infinite loop caused by loading the library asynchronously (view)
- Added LESS as a CSS preprocessor for the default skin (view)
- Exported MenuButtons for use in the API (view)
- Fixed ability to remove listeners added with one() (view)
- Updated buffered() to account for multiple loaded ranges (view)
- Exported createItems() for custom menus (view)
- Preventing media events from bubbling up the DOM (view)
- Major reworking of the control bar and many issues fixed (view)
- Fixed an issue with minifiying the code on Windows systems (view)
- Added support for RTMP streaming through Flash (view)
- Made tech.features available to external techs (view)
- Minor code improvements (view)
- Updated time formatting to support NaN and Infinity (view)
- Fixed an
undefinederror in cases where no tech is loaded (view)
- Exported addClass and removeClass for player components (view)
- Made the fallback message customizable (view)
- Fixed an issue with the loading spinner placement and rotation (view)
- Fixed an issue with fonts being flaky in IE8
- Turned on method queuing for unready playback technologies (flash) view
- Blocking user text selection on player components view
- Exported requestFullScreen() and cancelFullScreen() in the minified version view
- Exported the global players reference, videojs.players view
- Added google analytics to the CDN version (view)
- Exported fadeIn/fadeOut for the Component API (view)
- Fixed an IE poster error when autoplaying (view)
- Exported bufferedPercent for the API (view)
- Augmented user agent detection, specifically for Android versions (view)
- Fixed IE9 canPlayType error (view)
- Fixed various issues with captions (view)
- Added google analytics to current CDN version. (view)
- Fixed an bug with exiting fullscreen. view
- Correct version number for CDN swf url. Minify CSS. view
- Fixed old IE font loading view
- Improved performance through an 18% size reduction using Google Closure Compiler in advanced mode
- Greater stability through an automated cross-browser/device test suite using TravisCI, Bunyip, and Browserstack.
- New plugin interface and plugin listing for extending Video.js
- New default skin design that uses font icons for greater customization
- Responsive design and retina display support
- Improved accessibility through better ARIA support
- Moved to Apache 2.0 license
- Updated docs to use Github markdown
- Allow disabling of default components
- Duration is now setable (need ed for HLS m3u8 files)
- Event binders (on/off/one) now return the player instance
- Stopped player from going back to beginning on ended event
- Added support for percent width/height and fluid layouts
- Improved load order of elements to reduce reflow
- Changed addEvent function name to 'on'
- Removed conflicting array.indexOf function
- Added exitFullScreen to support BlackBerry devices (pull/143)
- Updated docs with more options.
- Overhauled HTML5 Track support.
- Fixed Flash always autoplaying when setting source.
- Fixed localStorage context
- Updated 'fullscreenchange' event to be called even if the user presses escape to exit fullscreen.
- Automatically converting URsource URL to absolute for Flash fallback.
- Created new 'loadedalldata' event for when the source is completely downloaded
- Improved player.destroy(). Now removes elements and references.
- Refactored API to be more immediately available.
- 3.2.2 (2012-05-02) Fixed error with multiple controls fading listeners
- 3.2.3 (2012-11-12) Fixed chrome spinner continuing on seek
- Added CSS fix for Firefox 9 fullscreen (in the rare case that it's enabled)
- Replaced swfobject with custom embed to save file size.
- Added flash iframe-mode, an experimental method for getting around flash reloading issues.
- Fixed issue with volume knob position. Improved controls fading.
- Fixed ian issue with triggering fullscreen a second time.
- Fixed issue with getting attributes in Firefox 3.0
- Escaping special characters in source URL for Flash
- Added a check for if Firefox is enabled which fixes a Firefox 9 issue
- Stopped spinner from showing on 'stalled' events since browsers sometimes don't show that they've recovered.
- Fixed CDN Version which was breaking dev.html
- Made full-window mode more independent
- Added rakefile for release generation
- Same HTML/CSS Skin for both HTML5 and Flash video
- Super lightweight Flash fallback player for browsers that don’t support HTML5 video
- Free CDN hosting
- 3.0.2 (2012-01-12) Started tracking changes with zenflow
- 3.0.3 (2012-01-12) Added line to docs to test zenflow
- 3.0.4 (2012-01-12) Fixing an undefined source when no sources exist on load
- 3.0.5 (2012-01-12) Removed deprecated event.layerX and layerY
- 3.0.6 (2012-01-12) Fixed wrong URL for CDN in docs
- 3.0.7 (2012-01-12) Fixed an ie8 breaking bug with the poster
- 3.0.8 (2012-01-23) Fixed issue with controls not hiding in IE due to no opacity support