This release marks the first stable release since v0.1.1. It involves a complete rewrite, leaving the MLT for FFmpeg. This makes video significantly more stable and extensible. Video 0.2 requires Racket 7.0 or newer.
Changes since the last release candidate:
- Complete rewrite of compiler (first two passes).
- New compiler creates significantly more stable video programs.
- Can now properly decode wav files
- Remove explicit #:transitions/#:merges keywrods from playlists/filters.
- Fixed bug preventing video from being compiled on systems without ffmpeg.
- (Still requires ffmpeg to run.)
- Improve video player stability.
- Seek bar and counter much more reliable.
- Disable some unstable features, to be enabled for the next release.
- Minimum required version of Racket bumped to 7.0
- Add a --prove flag to raco video to get information about media file.
- When using the video player server, sound stops when the server is out of scope.
- The video-player-server% object is now considerably easier to construct.
- Add #:start/#:end/#:length as special keywords for clip function.