Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Change since version 11:
- Fix an issue which prevented some software from correctly encoding Hap Q Alpha.
Change since version 10:
- Fix an issue which could cause slow performance of the encoder for some frame dimensions
Change since version 9:
- Add support for Hap Q Alpha
Change since version 8:
- Fix issue which caused crashes encoding Hap Q on Windows.
Change since version 6:
- Reduce memory usage, increasing the maximum possible frame size.
Improve memory usage, increasing the maximum possible frame size.
Change since version 5:
- Fix an issue which caused rendering large frames to fail in Adobe After Effects.
Change since version 4:
- Avoid an issue with QuickTime which prevented the codec functioning on Windows when the system language was set to some non-Latin scripts.
Change since version 3:
- Fix a pair of issues which in some circumstances resulted in garbled edge-pixels when encoding movies with dimensions which weren't a multiple of four.
Changes since version 2:
- Support for Windows
- Improved playback for some Hap movies