- Include https://github.com/documentcloud/underscore/ and https://github.com/documentcloud/backbone.
- Add some flickr placeholders like this:
<img src="flickr://puppy" width="170px" height="170px">
- Instantiate a bomb
var fbomb = flickrBomb();
- Bombs away
- Repeat if you ever dynamically add more placeholder tags.
See http://www.zurb.com/playground/rapid-prototyping-with-flickrbomb for more info on options for placeholders.
This is a fork. Why?
- Original used jeromegn/Backbone.localStorage, which is destructive to
Backbone.sync. Not what you want if you use this in a Backbone app.
- I traded convenience for flexibility. You can now call
bomb()whenever you want instead of a one-off or inefficient function.
flickrBomb v1 www.ZURB.com/playground Copyright 2011, ZURB Free to use under the MIT license. http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php