Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Upgrade to Minium 2.3.0
- Upgrade to Minium 2.0.1
- New type of Minium Project: Monitoring. Monitoring is executed with high frequency (every 5, 10, 20 minutes), and can give us a report about the availability of a certain page and performance metrics, with the objective to check that the page are working as expected.
- Fixed chrome driver download.
- Support download of minium project dependencies. More info.
- Fixed IE driver download.
- Dropped support for PhantomJS.
- Minor fixes.
- Interactions that were not working on Firefox, such as
- New version availability check.
- Better compatibility with macOS High Sierra.
- Added Minium icon to the Windows app's executable.
minium-developer-1.8.0 [maven-release-plugin] copy for tag minium-developer-1.8.0