Vimways.org is largely inspired by 24ways.org but, instead of covering such broad subjects as web design and web development, our focus will exclusively be on delivering high quality articles about Vim and its thriving ecosystem.
Clone the project on your machine, move into it, and run the command below:
$ hugo server
- The site should be accessible at this address: http://localhost:1313/, with LiveReload enabled.
- Hugo should watch a number of subdirectories for changes and rebuild the site accordingly.
If you want to see draft pages and pages scheduled for future publication, use the
-F flags respectively:
$ hugo server -DF
The articles are in
They are written in Markdown, with the addition of a front matter specific to Hugo.
- Fork the original repository.
- Clone your fork on your machine.
- Move into the repo.
$ hugo new --kind vimways 2019/title-of-your-articleto bootstrap a new article under
- Push your work to your fork.
- Make a pull request on the original repository.
The About and Authors pages are in
The theme is completely custom.