New release, with lots of bug fixes, major updates and great new features. For the news look at ":help atp-news" .
* Skim and Xpdf (ver. 3.03) with both inverse and reverse searching. * normal r which acts on both opening and closing bracket simultaneously. * Tab completion is faster. * MakeLatex shows errors of bibtex/biber/makeidx. and some other changes and fixes.
Check :help atp-news. ATP has a new web page http://atp-vim.sf.net, with RSS news reader, you can get the RSS content with http://sourceforge.net/projects/atp-vim .
- This update contains several small changes and one important fix (for those who do not use bibtex). See :help atp-news.
* This release is a major step forward ;) see long list of changes :help atp-news, thanks for Ivo Lopez for the help! Major news: - new compelation using python script - progress bar for compelation - UpdateATP[!] = to get new Stable/Unstable release directly from SourceForge project hosting site.
* Support for forward searching (VIM->VIEWER) for Okular (now default viewer), xdvi (use SetXdvi to set it), and Xpdf * Support for reverse searching (VIEWER->VIM) for Okular (you need to set it up: read :help atp-viewers-Okular) and for Xdvi * There are some other changes and fixes: see :help atp-news for changes in ver 9.0 and 9.1.
* for the changes see :h atp-news. Probably the most important is that completion supports beamer commands and environments.