Vimeo Depth Viewer
An OpenGL application for viewing depth and color video streams from Intel RealSense cameras (D415/D435).
Make you get either the Intel RealSense D415/D435. We peronsally prefered working with the D415, as it proved more reliable, but both work with this software. To quickly get started, download a pre-built release of the depth-viewer from here or build it from source. Once you have a binary launch it by double clicking it or calling
./VimeoDepthViewer from the folder and you should be good to go.
- An easy to use interface based on nanogui.
- Depth clipping for easy background removal.
- Seprate stream view and monitor window for capturing and live streaming a full window using OBS
- Depth filtering (decimation, spatial and temporal filters)
CMakefor easy set up
Build from source
All 3rd party libraries used are included as
git submodules to ease the setup and development process, it should be easy to clone using the
--recursive flag and build everything from source.
- Make sure you have
CMakeinstalled, for macOS, install Homebrew and run
brew install cmake
- Clone the repository including all the submodules:
git clone https://github.com/vimeo/depth-viewer.git --recursive
- Go inside the folder and create a build folder by running
cd vimeo-depth-viewer && mkdir build
cmake ../from the build folder
maketo build an executable
- Run the executable by running
Tested on macOS v10.13.4 & CMake v3.11.4
License file could be found here
Questions, help, and support
Make pull requests, file bug reports, and make feature requests via a GitHub issue.
Working on a cool video project? Let's talk - labs at vimeo dot com