i-feel-dirty is a theme for Zenphoto CMS, initialy created for Wordpress by Studio ST.
Feel free to download and use it, and thanks in advance for your feedback!
To use the release 1.4.14 of the theme, you must have Zenphoto 1.4.14 or more. If you use another release of Zenphoto, see archives of i-feel-dirty on Github.
Please note that the Zenphoto team advise to regulary upgrade its site with the latest version of Zenphoto to benefit from the latest features of the application, to solve the various security holes, and to benefit from the support of the Zenphoto team.
The theme supports the following Zenphoto plugins:
- cacheManager, colorbox, comment_form, contact_form, dynamic-locale, favoritesHandler, flag_thumbnail, GoogleMap, print_album_menu, rating, register_user, RSS, user_login-out, zenpage
- Upload the zip file to your computer,
- Unzip the downloaded zip file locally, and upload the i-feel-dirty folder to the directory /themes/ of your Zenphoto site,
- In Zenphoto administration, go to the Themes tab and activate the i-feel-dirty theme,
- Navigate to Options>Theme to view and configure the available options for i-feel-dirty.
Please, read changelog.txt