zpArdoise is a theme for Zenphoto CMS, inherited from initial release of zpGalleriffic theme.
Feel free to download and use it, and thanks in advance for your feedback!
To use the release 1.4.14 of the theme, you must have Zenphoto 1.4.14 or more. If you use another release of Zenphoto, see archives of zpArdoise on Github.
Please note that the Zenphoto team advise to regulary upgrade its site with the latest version of Zenphoto to benefit from the latest features of the application, to solve the various security holes, and to benefit from the support of the Zenphoto team.
The theme supports the following Zenphoto plugins:
- cacheManager, colorbox, comment_form, contact_form, dynamic-locale, favoritesHandler, federated_logon, flag_thumbnail, GoogleMap, image_album_statistics, print_album_menu, rating, register_user, RSS, slideshow (only colorbox option), user_login-out, zenpage
Additional scripts used:
- Galleriffic (jQuery plugin for rich experience and fast-performing photo galleries)
- jQuery History Plugin, Slide and Toggle Fade
- navigation with arrow keys on news and images.
If you use Galleriffic script, you should not have any albums that mixes sub-albums and pictures (in this case, there is no navigation bars, so all sub-albums may be not displayed on album.php).
- Upload the zip file to your computer
- Unzip the downloaded zip file locally, and upload the zpArdoise/ folder to the directory /themes/ of your Zenphoto site
- In Zenphoto administration, go to the Themes tab and activate the zpArdoise theme
- Navigate to Options>Theme to view and configure the available options for zpArdoise
- If you use an older version of the theme, purge image cache to regenerate it with new sizes of thumbnails and images
Please, read changelog.txt