A simple tool for cabal database query
A misc set of tools to operate misc queries on the local cabal database and the associated packages
- diff: run the diff command between two different versions of a package.
- revdeps: print all reverse dependencies of a package.
- info: print all available versions of a package and some misc information.
- search-author: search all the database for match in the author field.
- search-maintainer: search all the database for match in the maintainer field.
- graph: generate a dot format graph of the dependency
- license: list all licenses used by packages and their dependencies
- bumpable: list all the upper version bounds that could be bumped for a list of packages
- check-policy: list the contraints type (policy) of dependency of packages
- check-revdeps-policy: list the contraints type (policy) of a specific package as used by all packages
Check the original blog post for more information: