- A Home Assistant custom-component for Meross devices, based on the work done by Alberto Geniola and Chris Hurst
- This custom-component adds the switch and sensor capabilities of your Meross device in Home Assistant
- Copy all the ".py" files into your "/config/custom_components/meross" folder.
- Your configuration should look like:
config custom_components meross __init__.py sensor.py switch.py
- Remember to reboot Hassio (or Home Assistant)
This custom-component relies on the python meross_iot library developed by Alberto Geniola.
- On Hassio (i.e., Home Assistant for Raspberry pi) the meross_iot framework will be downloaded automatically;
- On other Home Assistant installations, if the dependencies fails to be loaded, install it manually.
Add your credentials to configuration.yaml
- username and password are mandatory
- scan_interval is optional. It must be a positive integer number. It represents the seconds between two consecutive scans to gather new values of Meross devices' sensors and switches.
- meross_devices_scan_interval is optional. It must be a positive integer number. It represents the seconds between two consecutive scans to update the list of available Meross devices.
meross: username: !secret meross_userame password: !secret meross_password scan_interval: 10 meross_devices_scan_interval: 300
To enable debug diagnostics, add this to your configuration.yaml:
logger: default: WARNING logs: meross_sensor: DEBUG meross_switch: DEBUG meross_init: DEBUG meross_powerplug: DEBUG