This project is intended to show that donated Siri Shortcuts aren't being deleted when requested to do so using the NSUserActivity API.
- Build and Launch NSUserActivityDeleteTest application on iOS 13 or greater
- Press the Create Activity button
- Return to the Home Screen. Pull down to enter Search.
- Verify that the Shortcut was donated by searching for "NSUserActivity"
- Verify that you see a Shortcut for the application "NSUSERACTIVITYDELETETEST"
- Return to the NSUserActivityDeleteTest application
- Press the Delete Activity button
- Return to the Home Screen and perform the same steps to find the donataed Shortcut
- Invalid Result: The donated shortcut still appears