Ensure you have plugged in the microphone and earphone with the HEXA.
You can make a reference with https://documentation.vincross.com/Introduction/hardware.html#hardware-interfaces.
- There are 4 buttons for different simple functions.
- Click 'stop' button to finish 'Listen and Play' or 'Record to the file' function.
- Click 'stop' to interrupt 'Play with the file recorded before' or 'Play with Origin file' if you want.
- 'Listen and Play' plays the media data which HEXA records at the same time.
- 'Record to the file' records the media data to a file on HEXA. The directory for skill will be removed and built every time you run
- 'Play with the file recorded before' plays the media if you click 'Record to the file' before.
- 'Play with Origin file' plays a music with the example. The file is put in directory 'robot/deps'.