Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the cl-readline wiki!
Example projects using cl-readline:
- duologue - High level user interaction library for Common Lisp.
- cl-repl - a CL Ipython-like REPL.
- lispchat - An experimental minimal chat written in Common Lisp http://lerax.me/lisp-chat.
- replic - a library to help build readline REPLs. Used by: cl-bookshops.
sbcli - a nicer SBCL repl than
rlwrap sbcl. See also cl-repl.
- shtookovina (by the cl-readline author) - a program to help learn natural languages. (deprecated)
and more: github search.
Don't hesitate to add yours.
See also the cl-readline-example