AppBox - iOS Apps Wireless Installation
AppBox is a tool for developers to build and deploy Development and In-house applications directly to the devices from your Dropbox account.
FLUX WARNING - Major release in progress, expect things in master to be broken. So, download only stable release.
- Just Select Project/Workspace to archive -> make ipa -> upload ipa -> send mail -> and shutdown mac
- Keep Same Link
- This feature will keep same short url for all future build/ipa uploaded with same bundle identifier, this means old build/ipa url will replaced by new ipa file. You can change the link by changing the Dropbox app folder name below.
- If this option is enabled, you can also download the previous build with same url. Read more here
- Auto E-Mail App Distribution Link
- Auto Shutdown Mac after Distribution
- After 1 min when mail sent notification come
- You can only shutdown if mail option is enable
- Maximum Upload Size => Equal to your Dropbox account storage
- Uploaded App Expiration => Until you delete from your Dropbox
- Installations Per App => Unlimited
Download latest stable release
How to use AppBox
|1.||Link your Dropbox account with AppBox.|
|2.||Select and upload the iOS application "OR" select project/workspace to archive and upload the iOS application.|
|3.||Send the link to your testers, clients, friends or even use it yourself.|
|4.||Open the link in the browser on the device and click on install.|
AppBox vs. Diawi.com
|Auto App Signing||Yes||No|
|Auto Upload after Archive||Yes||No|
|Keep same link for same app||Yes||No|
|Install previous version with same link||Yes||No|
|Auto E-Mail App Distribution Link||Yes||No|
|Auto Shutdown Mac after Distribution||Yes||No|
|Maximum Upload Size||Equal to your Dropbox account storage||100MB|
|Uploaded App Expiration||Until you delete from your Dropbox||1day|
|Installations Per App||Unlimited||10|
|Auto Restart Upload After Network Change or Failure||Yes||No|
|Dashboard||Yes||Yes (login required)|
Current Version Screenshot
Archive and Upload IPA
Installation and All Builds WebPage
Please post any bugs to the issue tracker found on the project's GitHub page. Please include a description of what is not working right with your issue.
You are free to:
- Share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.