Vendor agnostic network testing framework to stress network failures.
- You want to stress network failures to validate if the network control plane is converging as expected.
- Maybe you've just got a bleeding-edge control plane software update that hasn't been extensively tested yet :)
- You'd like to make sure that control plane changes are first validated in a CI/CD testing environment for a couple of hours or even days, before pushing to production.
- netblow exposes functions to stress the control plane and network failures, such as
- These functions have a common set of arguments, which simplifies the business logic of your tests.
- You can either write your tests directly in Python or in a yml file.
- Tests can be run either asynchronously or synchronously in multiple devices.
- Devices re-connections are handled automatically.
pip3 install netblow --user
Visit ReadTheDocs, knock yourself out.
- Data plane validation with salt minions.
- Memory leak detection.
I am looking for users and contributors, reach me out if you're interested.