I am a:
- Staff Engineer at @Socialschools Websites Team.
- Core Maintainer of various libraries & projects @vinitkumar.
- Core Member of the Technical Committee of Django CMS Foundation.
- I helped build a successful product from scratch with many features. I also built processes and technical architecture that can handle heavy traffic with ease and very little maintenance.
- I learnt many new tech and paradigms on the job and applied them to the ongoing projects.
- I gave some workshops on React and TypeScript at a couple of companies to experienced developers.
- 8+ years of experience working remotely with an asynchronous team.
- Staff Engineer at SocialSchools Websites team:
- Responsible for the architecture, core design, and scalablility for a successful for an important vertical(Websites) of our product suite. Lead the team with code, reviews, and general guidance. (Python, Django, Postgres, Redis, React)
- Worked with a variety of languages and always curious to learn more:
- Python, Node, Go, Postgres, Redis, C, SQLite, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch.
- Production Experience with all major cloud providers:
- AWS, Google Cloud, Digitalocean, Heroku.
- Creator & core maintainer of some popular Open Source projects.
Read Some Of My Latest Blogs
- Practice Hard, Success Doesn't Come Easy
- How to do remote work efficiently
- A Somewhat Sane Guide for Software Development
- An Incomplete list of programming heroes I admire
- Coding principles every engineer should know