Vstack is a complete server-side and client-side framework for building modern web applications. The framework allows for rapid development of application domain, services, web api layers, and client data services. The framework is broken up into five main parts, each of which are required to build a functioning API. Vstack Graph and Vstack Typescript Generator are client-side frameworks that can be used together, independently, or not at all.
- Supports several data access strategies including support for custom data access layer
- Supports both row-based and column-based security/permissions
- Adding RESTful API endpoints for CRUD operations to any service is trivial
- Robust two layer cache: data is cached both server-side and client-side
The wiki explains each part of framework and includes code examples from the demo project . Read the documentation!
Vstack server-side repositories
- Vstack Common (extension methods / common classes)
- Vstack Externals (api wrappers for third-party services)
- Vstack Services (core library, implementaion of base data access and service layers)
- Vstack Services Elastic (extend vstack-services to support Elasticsearch)
- Vstack Api (.NET Framework Web API support)
Vstack client-side repositories
Example projects using Vstack
Real-world projects using Vstack
All Vstack projects are developed and maintained by Vintage Software and are licensed under the MIT license.