Django Packages helps you easily identify and compare good apps, frameworks, plugins, and other types of packages, using comparison grids.
This is an entirely volunteer driven effort. That includes coding time and hosting costs. If you wish to become a sponsor of this project, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comparison grids with wiki-like editing capability
- Add packages to grid
- Add/edit grid features
- Storage of package info, fetched from public APIs
- Basic search
- Autocomplete packages/grids
- Social features:
- "I use this" button
- Latest packages featured on homepage
- "Add package" and "Add grid" forms
The documentation is hosted at https://djangopackages.readthedocs.io
The code is open-source and licensed under the MIT license.
They are joined by a host of core developers and contributors. See https://opencomparison.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributors.html