Critical Incidents Checklists
Adding a New Language:
- To add a new language you will need to create another markdown file containing the new acronym language:
- No further approval will be necessary;
- The new checklist language should be visible on Devckecklists after you saved the file on your forked repository.
- Markdown is the only way to write checklists on Devchecklists;
- For tips about how to use markdown to write checklists, please take a look at these raw files:
- Changes on the checklist repository will reflect on the current checklist of Devchecklists.
This project, as other Vinta open-source projects, is used in products of Vinta clients. We are always looking for exciting work, so if you need any commercial support, feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2018 Vinta Serviços e Soluções Tecnológicas Ltda. MIT License