Django Production Launch Checklist
A checklist we use here at Vinta before launching a product we've been working on. We usually keep developing on staging for the client to validate initial features but release as soon as we have enough features to make it an MVP.
Adding a New Language:
- To add a new language you will need to create another markdown file containing the new acronym language:
- No further approval will be necessary;
- The new checklist language should be visible on Devckecklists after you saved the file on your forked repository.
- Markdown is the only way to write checklists on Devchecklists;
- For tips about how to use markdown to write checklists, please take a look at these raw files:
- Changes on the checklist repository will reflect on the current checklist of Devchecklists.
This project, as other Vinta open-source projects, is used in products of Vinta clients. We are always looking for exciting work, so if you need any commercial support, feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2018 Vinta Serviços e Soluções Tecnológicas Ltda. MIT License