Weekly Meeting Checklist
Not every meeting needs to be unproductive. Focusing the meeting in sharing knowledge can give a new meaning to a moment usually reserved to discussing updates. Here is a list of questions to keep the meeting to a minimum.
Creation and Submission:
Follow the steps above to create and deploy your checklist:
- 1. Fork this repository;
- 2. Use
checklist-*.mdto write your first checklist;
- 3. On the
*for the acronym language that your checklist was written;
- 4. Go to collaborate section on Devchecklists and submit your checklist for approval.
Adding a New Language:
- To add a new language you will need to create another markdown file containing the new acronym language:
- No further approval will be necessary;
- The new checklist language should be visible on Devckecklists after you saved the file on your forked repository.
- Markdown is the only way to write checklists on Devchecklists;
- For tips about how to use markdown to write checklists, please take a look at these raw files:
- Changes on the checklist repository will reflect on the current checklist of Devchecklists.
This project, as other Vinta open-source projects, is used in products of Vinta clients. We are always looking for exciting work, so if you need any commercial support, feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2018 Vinta Serviços e Soluções Tecnológicas Ltda. MIT License