Content is routed via this server (hosted on Heroku). Anything POST'ed and accepted to the server is POST'ed to the Github API.
POST'ed content also triggers a webhook informing Mastr Cntrl to syndicate/post/update content to 3rd party providers.
Currently webmentions are updated from Webmention.io on a nightly basis, via a Zapier zap. In future Mastr Cntrl will manage this.
- This service uses Redis for cache management with Redis to go add-on
- Heroku is used to host this.
Support / Roadmap
- [Webmention] replies. Partial support. Code is captured and added to files.
- [Webmentions] sending is not automated yet.
- [Webmention] RSVP
- [Webmention] Like
- [Webmention] Bookmarking
- PESOS 3rd party content posted on Instagram and Swarm is currently aggregated back to the blog via https://ownyourgram.com and https://ownyourswarm.p3k.io respectively.
- PESOS Notes created on Quill are supported.
- Webmention Webmentions via Twitter and Medium are supported via Brid.gy and Webmention.io.
- Syndication Endpoint - Mastr Cntrl will supply a list of 3rd party social accounts to be syndicated. But will not currently action them.
- Webmention Like/Favourite is supported and appear underneath posts.
- Collecting Webmention via (webmention.io) then saved to local JSON file.
Not yet supported
- POSSE - Syndicating to other providers is currently handled by Zapier. This will be superseded.
- Syndication Endpoint - Mastr Cntrl needs to accept incoming PESOS requests.
- Media Endpoint - Mastrl Cntrl doesn't upload media from external sources yet.
- Bookmarking In theory it is supported. But in practice nothing is being done on this yet.
- Scheduled/Automated updating of webmentions (see above).
- Accepting Webmentions.