How to contact Vipps Integration
We help with technical issues
We help with technical issues, such as questions about using our APIs.
- General inquiries: Please use the contact us form on vipps.no
- See also the FAQ (work in progress): https://github.com/vippsas/vipps-developers/blob/master/housekeeping/contact-faq.md
- If you have suggestions for improvements to Vipps products, please use this form.
- Vipps through partners: Please contact your partner. Enquiries about ordering Vipps through a partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to include in the email
So, for technical questions: Send an email to email@example.com with all relevant information:
- A concise, self-explanatory
Subjectline, such as "
- Your contact information (if not in your email signature):
- Phone number
- Company details
- Which Vipps product this is about
- If you are a new Vipps customer, please include detailas about when and how you ordered Vipps.
- For eCommerce issues: Which eCommerce solution you are using, and which version
- Always include a detailed description of the problem
- For API issues: Complete
responsedetails (plain HTTP from Postman, or curl is preferred, and ensures the quickest response)
- For app issues: Specify iOS or Android, and the app version
- Screenshots, if applicable
- Any other information that may be relevant
Click here for a draft email that includes placeholders for the above.
Keep your colleagues up to date
If you want colleagues to be included in all communication regarding this issue,
add them in the
CC: field of the email. Any updates to the issue will be
sent to all email addresses in the original email.
You will get an auto-reply from us with an issue number like
VSD-1234 in the
This is the unique number for this specific issue, and is used to connect all communication
about this issue in our systems.
The auto-reply is sent from a real e-mail address, which you can reply to
Adding additional information
If you want to send additional information about the same issue,
please reply to the email, without changing the
Please remove previous communication when replying to an email, do not quote all the other messages - we already have them.
We will help as quickly as possible, but due to large variations in the number of requests and the varying complexity of resolving them, we can not guarantee response times.
More than one problem, or a new one?
Please send separate emails for each problem. If you send an email about a new problem by replying to an old issue, it may delay our response.