-High level Redis client
-It is a maven project. -$mvn clean install, will generated a .jar file. Add this jar as dependency in your project. -Create a socket connection and start talking to Redis.
vi.viredis.client.ViRedis client = new vi.viredis.client.ViRedis(new Socket("127.0.0.1", 6379)); client.put("foo", "bar"); System.out.println(client.get("foo"); // will print 'bar'
Running test cases
-Start a redis server on local host(127.0.0.1) and port 6379. -Execute Junit test cases.
Is the connection thread safe?
- No. One client connection must be used by single thread at any point of time.
How to manage connections for multithread environment ?
- It's upto the user of this library.
- Socket connections could be created for every thread on the fly
- Create a pool of connection. Managing a connection pool is not at all Redis-specific.
- Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to contribute?
Take a fork of this git hub repo. Raise a PR with details about issue and fix of it.