A type provider for BSON.
You can see the version history here.
Simply build the
BsonProvider.slnsolution in Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, or Mono Develop. You can also use the FAKE script:
- VS2012 compiling to FSharp.Core 220.127.116.11
- Mono F# 3.0 compiling to FSharp.Core 18.104.22.168
- VS2013 compiling to FSharp.Core 22.214.171.124
- VS2013 compiling to FSharp.Core 126.96.36.199
- Mono F# 3.1 compiling to FSharp.Core 188.8.131.52
- Mono F# 3.1 compiling to FSharp.Core 184.108.40.206
- The BSON Type Provider home page has more information about the library, examples, etc.
- The samples from the documentation are included as part of the
BsonProvider.Tests.slnsolution, so make sure you build the solution before trying out the samples to ensure that all necessary packages are installed.
Community and Support
- If you have a question about the library, then create an issue with the
- If you want to submit a bug or feature request, then create an issue with the appropriate label.
- If you would like to contribute, then feel free to send a pull request.
- To discuss more general ideas about the library, its goals and other open-source F# projects,
please join the
The library is available under Apache 2.0. For more information see the license file in the GitHub repository.