This first project was supposed to be an easy one, but it really challenged me. Most of the code was trial and error, and i looked at the google source code a few times, mostly to see the color though.
What did I learn?
- there are multiple ways available to get the same result.
- The rules dont always make sense, sometimes when youre applying the same rule to different situation, it wont work. (maybe its because i have limited understanding) 3.No shame to go over what you've already learned all over again.
Improvements to focus:
- I should plan my work better, maybe commit to Git more often.
- More practice so i can work faster.
- css: positioning usage of class n id practice using different kinds of properties. Which tags can be css "hooks".
- HTML: sectioning common syntax. practice practice practice.
From The Odin Project's curriculum