A React boilerplate for VF 2.0 projects.
- If you add a Visual Framework component, be sure to include it at
- Add custom CSS to
- Bootstrapped with Create React App, that brings certain advantages and limitations. If you want to escape those, read up on "eject"
- This is still in early development
- The building of VF component assets (CSS, JS, images, etc.) from
./build/vf-generated-assetsdoes not seem to be working after #25
- Gulp may eventually removed from this project
- We're still coming up with an approach on how to handle the use of VF JS inside React (probably we'll import the VF JS modules directly)
In the project directory, you can run:
Build the assets, CSS and JS for VF components.
- Build the assets, CSS and JS for VF components and watch for changes
- Run React in development mode
- Build the assets, CSS and JS for VF components
- Run React in build mode (yarn start)
Launches the test runner in the interactive watch mode.
See the section about running tests for more information.