Cavatina is a minimal & mobile-first theme. The best choice for people who want to introduce their projects.
- Sass for stylesheets
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Theme options built directly into WordPress native live theme customizer
- Responsive design
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Custom Google WebFonts
- Child themes support
- Developer friendly extendable code
- Translation ready (with .POT files included)
- SEO optimized
- GNU GPL version 3.0 licensed
- Support 1 level menu
- …and much more
See a working example at demo.vitathemes.com/cavatina.
- Simply install as a normal WordPress theme and activate.
- In your admin panel, navigate to
Appearance > Customize.
- Put the finishing touches on your website by adding a logo, typography settings, custom colors and etc.
- You can enable projects post-type by activing libwp plugin that is recommended at the top.
- After libWp plugin activated go to
Settings > Permalinkand select
Post name(*this option is recommended) radio button and save the changes.
- Projects post-type is now available at your dashboard under the
- For adding custom page-templates (Like Home or contact page) go to pages on the WordPress dashboard click on
Pagescreate new page and in
Page Atrributespanel select page template that you want.
- Also for Create a gallery in projects you have to active
ACF Photo Gallery Fieldafter that Custom fields are available at projects edit pages.
functions.php to enable or disable theme features, setup navigation menus, post thumbnail sizes, and sidebars.
npm installfrom the theme directory to install dependencies
cavatina.local/to your local address in
gulpfrom the root of theme directory and it's starting to watch any changes in scss files from the
Contributions are welcome from everyone. We have contributing guidelines to help you get started.
Cavatina is licensed under GNU GPL.
Want to become a sponsor? you can sponsor & support VitaThemes by providing our team your service for free!