This release contains logic for a pre-scheduled hard fork that will be conducted at snapshot block height of 9453262.
- Fixed “block stuck” problem by introducing new logic of snapshot block hash calculation
- Upgraded internal token issuance contract to support dynamic token supply and mint/burn operation
- Upgraded internal staking contract by changing the minimum staking amount from 10 VITE to 1000 VITE
- Added 3 new VM instructions: ACCOUNTHASH, ACCOUNTHEIGHT and FROMHASH
- Modified SSTORE instruction to comply with new quota calculation logic