stdcli: batteries included for rust scripts
This is a rust meta-library for including relevant libraries for cli applications. It's
main use case is to be used with
It is in the same spirit as the
stdx but serves a
specific instead of general use case.
- cargo-script: this wouldnt be in
stdcli, but is an important one to know! Quickly write and run cli scripts with crate caching.
- structopt_derive: you already mentioned this one, it's great.
- tabwriter easy formatting of data into a table using
\tcharacter for alignment
- self_update: auto update/upgrade the compiled binary
- ansi_term: colors in the terminal
- fern: easier logging for clis
- fs_extra: to remove some of your tiny functions
- ctrlc: easy handling of unix AND windows signals
- loggerv: simple logger for logging with colors
The source code is Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.