- shellshare 61 Live terminal broadcasts
- chef-ckan 17 Chef cookbook for CKAN.
- escola-que-queremos 13
- dados-abertos-camara.gov.br 9 Dumps dos dados abertos disponíveis em http://www2.camara.leg.br/transparencia/dados-abertos
- techradar 8 Visualization of ThoughtWorks' Tech Radar (www.thoughtworks.com/radar).
1,545 contributions in the last year
4 Pull Requests
- Merged #35 [#275] Add "opentrials" tag to all services
- Merged #33 [#275] Add "opentrials" tag to all services
- Merged #32 Fix fda_dap collector
- Merged #31 [#263] Add fda_dap collector to Docker
21 Issues reported
- Open #297 Describe how we calculate discrepancies
- Open #296 Allow searching inside specific FDA documents
- Open #294 Rename "published results" to "results"
- Open #293 Searching for "fluoxetine" returns no trials, even though there are trials that use it
- Open #291 Where does the "Hello Kitty" intervention comes from?
- Open #290 "Found x trials" message isn't working when no trials were found
- Open #289 Link to the trial's results
- Open #288 Enable ElasticSearch's query strings
- Open #287 Write API documentation
- Open #286 Allow sorting the search results
- Open #285 Add more metadata to publications
- Open #284 Investigate what's needed to display the source of each data point on OpenTrials
- Open #283 Add functionality to flag errors on OpenTrials
- Open #282 Add "takedown request" page
- Open #281 Expose license and attribution information via API and UI
- Open #280 Why we have ~50k trials without registration_date?
- Open #278 Ignore EUCTR trials when calculating discrepancies
- Open #276 We're not displaying a trial's secondary IDs
- Closed #272 Link to the list of registries on http://opentrials.net/faq/ is broken
- Open #271 We're extracting drug names like GSK249320 as if they were trial identifiers
- Open #269 Processor for FDA's labels and approval history