This is the public repository for the AustinUX.org web site, which lists UX- and design-related resources in Austin, TX, since 2010.
As of July 28, 2016, the
austinux.org site is built using Grow, a static site generator written in Python and backed by Git, which isn't important unless you want to contribute entirely new types of content.
Have you found a new meetup or other local Austin resource you think should be added to the site? Has a meetup in the list not met in the past year? Let me know! You can either:
- Add a new "issue" with all the details (easy!), or
- if you already have a GitHub account, you can use GitHub's issues system directly to do the same, or
- fork the repository, edit
content/pages/home.mddirectly, and file a pull request (hard!)
- Meetups should have met in the past year.
- Online groups should have a local Austin presence (e.g. the global Designer Hangout chat has a #local_austin channel, and so it is listed; but the Practical Service Design Slack does not, and so it is not).
austinux.org - User experience, interaction design and other design-related activities in Austin, TX
Written in 2010-2016 by Vitorio Miliano.
To the extent possible under law, the author has dedicated all copyright and related and neighboring rights to this software to the public domain worldwide. This software is distributed without any warranty.
You should have received a copy of the CC0 Public Domain Dedication along with this software. If not, see http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/.