- Name (Project heading) : Flamingo
- Remote Centre ID (RC_ID) : 1256
- College / Institute Name : Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering and Science
- City, State, Pin Code : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 501510
- Name/’s of the Student : V.K.Sri Harsha , Punit Parashar, Sushanth Reddy, P.S.Sarma, K.B.Anuraag
6. About (Short Description / Summary): Flamingo is an open source application for android platform to create presentations that can be shared on any android device. Presentation skills are a need of the day , and it is necessary to have a digital presentation in order to present our ideas to the audience. But till now there is no such open source presentation manager for tablet pcs. Flamingo is aimed and tested to work on Aakash tablet , an android tablet pc meant for students and professionals.
This app is intended to be used by students who donot have access to personal
computers to create presentations as a part of their educational curriculum. Creating presentations on their subjects will enhance the creative skills of young students and will also help them to work independently. The GUI is easy to be understood by children and adults alike.
- Install (Installation procedure): Step by step procedure to install software.
- Download the flamingo.apk file on to your mobile/tablet pc
- Open file manager in your device
- Locate flamingo.apk file
- click on it
- Click OK when asked whether install the app
- The app will be installed to the apps section of your device immediately.
8. Usage (add instruction on how to use the app, or you can redirect to External link if you have one):-
* Check the User Manual Provided with this app for the instructions on how to use the app.*
- Contact (email id or mailing list link/google-group):- firstname.lastname@example.org
- License (GNU GPL version 3 with link to full license on gnu.org site.)
Flamingo is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 of the License. Flamingo is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Flamingo. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.