GameMaker Library Extensions
This library aims to add missing features from the standard GameMaker 1.4 library.
There are around 40 scripts (eg.
array_split) for general purpose usage!
Download & Usage
There are multiple ways to get the library extensions.
- Download the library via the Marketplace.
- Go the the releases page.
- Find and download the most recent
- In your GameMaker project, include the file.
- Install dmd.
- Clone this repository,
git clone https://github.com/vladdeSV/gm_extensions.git.
- Execute the extractor in the project via the Command Prompt,
- In your GameMaker project, include the file
- Check out the REFERENCE
The target of this is library is primarily aimed at GameMaker 1.4, but will most likely work with GameMaker 2.
This project is not affiliated GameMaker or YoYoGames, but I definitely feel this should be available to everyone.
Special thanks to @twisterghost (Michael Barrett) for inspiration with his library gdash.