- Removed mysql questions from the install script.
- Upgraded apc.php.
- NginX upstream release for both stable and development versions.
- With the new upstream release APC is now available for PHP 5.4.
- Converted repository to Vincent Driessen's branching model.
- Converted numbering scheme to Semantic Versioning
- Improved the check download function.
- Improved discovery of old configure options for nginx.
- Improved restart functions.
- Improved syntax.
- Minor fixes.
- Upgraded NginX development to 1.1.18.
- Upgraded NginX stable to 1.0.14.
- Upgraded NginX development to 1.1.17.
- Major code refactoring (all the functions are in separate files).
- Added the option to install PHP 5.4.
- Upgraded NginX stable to 1.0.13.
- Upgraded NginX development to 1.1.16.
- Upgraded NginX development to 1.1.15.
- Added the option to choose wich nginx release you wish to install.
- Added a script to update php.
- Added a script to update apc.
- Major code improvements.
- Improved the update nginx script.
- Fixed timezone issues with newest php version.
- Other minor fixes.
- Upgraded PHP to version 5.3.10.
- Upgraded Suhosin to version 0.9.33.
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.1.14.
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.1.13.
- Upgraded PHP to version 5.3.9.
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.1.12.
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.1.11.
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.1.10.
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.1.8.
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.1.7.
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.1.5.
- Fixed kerberos libraries path.
- Added imap and imap-ssl support to PHP.
- Upgraded NginX to development version 1.1.4 (http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxFaq#Is_it_safe_to_use_the_development_branch_in_production.3F)
- Upgraded NginX to version 1.0.6 stable.
- Hard coded sendmail path in the PHP-FPM config file.
- Upgraded PHP to version 5.3.8.
- us.php.net is now the default download location.
- Added HttpGzipStaticModule for NginX.
- Upgraded NginX to 1.0.5.
- Added command line interface for PHP.
- replaced default mysql install with mysql_secure_installation.
- Added nginx upgrade script.
- Improved kill command.
- made install.sh executable.
- Added progress indicator and reorganized code.
- Added nxensite and nxdissite scripts (Thanks to dambravicius).
- Improved "Current Dir" declaration.
- Made all the paths global.
- Upgraded NginX to the latest 1.0.3 stable and APC to 3.1.9.
- Upgraded NginX to the latest 1.0.2 stable and APC to 3.1.8.
- Temporary fix for Ubuntu 11.04 libraries path.
- Upgraded NginX to the latest 1.0.0 stable
- Upgraded PHP to the latest 5.3.6
- Down graded Nginx to the stable 0.8.54 instead of the development version.
- Cleared the screen of messages and redirected all output to install.log;
- Removed GEOIP default install;
- Created sites-available/enabled combo for Nginx;
- Added multiple checks.