Here's what you need in order to run this code:
- Clone this repository somewhere nice
- Create a Kaggle account, join the Titanic competition competition, download its data files to the data folder(s)
- Make sure you have an Azure account with some credits. The free trial works great.
- Install either Miniconda or Anaconda. The Python 3.7 version
- Run the following commands inside this directory
conda env create -f env.yml -n titanic_automl conda activate titanic_automl python -m ipykernel install --user --name=titanic_automl jupyter lab
- If something fails, let me know about it and I'll do my best to help you out.