- Rename the project
- Improve accounts isolation (#113, 7ffd07a). This change allows, for example, enabling custom proxy settings per account.
- Support custom proxy settings per account (#113, 98f0f7c). The respective section has been added to the account editing form:
- Speed up emails export (#112, 89a5845).
- Enable sandboxing (063b49a). Sandbox support is still marked as an experimental feature in documentation but it's going to be enabled by default with new @electron versions, so it's good to have it enabled beforehand.
- Starting from this version the app will try resolving previously used
email-securely-appsettings and then if succeeded will propose importing the settings showing similar screen:
electron-mail-3.0.0-mac.dmg 87.1 MB
electron-mail-3.0.0-mac.zip 95.6 MB
latest-linux.yml 403 Bytes
latest-mac.yml 533 Bytes
latest.yml 388 Bytes