vLine Django Example
The vLine Django Example shows you how to create a Django app that is integrated with the vLine API.
- Sign up for a [vLine developer account] (https://vline.com/developer/) and create your vLine service.
- Make note of your
API Secreton the
Service Settingstab in the vLine Developer Console.
- Install Django and PyJWT (version 0.1.5 or newer):
sudo pip install "Django" "PyJWT>=0.1.5"
- Clone this repository.
- Set up the database:
python manage.py syncdb(create a superuser when prompted)
API_SECRETwith the secret from the previous steps. Also replace
SERVICE_IDwith the name of your service.
- Run the server:
python manage.py runserver 8080
- In your browser, go to http://localhost:8080/admin/
- Add at least one additional user.
- Open http://localhost:8080 in one regular browser window and one incognito window.
- Log in as different users in the two windows.
- Click on a username to call that user.