A fully transparent, bidirectional Analog-Digital Bluetooth Bridge for Siemens/BONUS wind turbines
Developed for all AN-BONUS (Siemens) 1.3MW and 2MW WTC2 wind turbines, easily adaptable to others
- stable and (in the case of our old turbines) more reliable Bluetooth connection;
- translate all signals to digital, transmit and then recreate them on the other side;
- watch every single signal and log all errors on a SD card;
- even more precise than the original transmission;
- a very extensible software, allowing to watch for much more complicated conditions;
- enormously reducing the costs of repairing a slippery ring;
- enormously reduction in time when searching for a problem's cause;
- the error log can be read directly from the SD, or through an Android app.
- Use this at your own risk.
- I live and work in Germany. According to the german law I received permission from my employer to do whatever I please with my creation;
- My work is released under MIT license.
This work uses the following:
- The C++ firmware is build with Arduino. Licensed under: LGPL;
- Also using some Arduino libraries (see the code), RTClib and mcp4728;
- Without the countless contributions of the friendly folk at stackoverflow and edaboard nothing of this would be possible.
Vladimir Zhelezarov © 2018