sn phangs indefinitely on dir that doesn't exist or single file
.hfiles are not artifacts in
clash-gchrepo but are treated as such
sn c --excludeshould apply to files as well as directories
- silent flag to ignore warnings?
- vim plugin
- flag to fail on nonrecoverable failures
- fail without breaking when we can.
- get block sizes not file lengths?
.historyfrom Dhall REPL
- show raw sizes
- make a
- optionally remove docs for elm/Idris while cleaning
- parse Makefiles (clean)
- cool feature: highlight extensions
- color-coded by language?
- global gitignore
- check for ignore files in the parent dir too.
- autoclean option
- .deb should include completions and manpages.
- test w/ actual file tree &
- test parsing of all ignore files
read_all()take a struct.
- parity with du without threading
- print directories immediately rather than adding them to a vector? MsQueue?
- determine whether to use multiple threads automatically
- More intelligent concurrency (two levels down?)
- make generic structure for a traversal in parallel that respects necessary
- global ignores
- ignore files
- pijul .ignore
- darcs boring file
- look at rayon for globbed paths.
- errors should be translated to french/german as well.
- make an error type & use that to organize things
- change french/german binary name
- upsteam PR to clap-rs?